Friday, July 16, 2010

07.16.10


Early grocery with my mother in law & teddy bear @ SM. Ordered lunch @ Chowking, take-out. Went home and ate the food hurriedly cause i have to take Ted's stool exam to the hospital in not less than 30mins. After going to the hosp i decided to go back to SM cause it'll be boring for me to wait an hour at the hospital all alone.

While i am window shopping, this Maybelline [Lip] Smooth Color & Care that i always saw on TV Ad caught my attention :) I bought it because it's very affordable. p89 only!


I bought Maybelline [Lip] Smooth Color & Care in strawberry!
I love the fact that it has SPF16
I tried it as soon as i reached the mall CR haha funny how it seems :))

I still cannot review this since i'm just starting to use it. But all i can say is that i like it's flavorful scent. :) it also made my lips look shiny & smooth. and i'm loving the fact that it has SPF16 to protect me from harmful sun rays.

I also bought big black hoop earrings. Oh yes,i love hoop earrings, the big one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment